Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pssst...




A couple of months ago Unfinished Mom recommended the Pssst... program by General Mills to me. She gave me a couple of coupons, told me about a new product, and explained the program. So, I came home that night, signed up and promptly forgot about it...

Well, I was pretty surprised yesterday when I received an envelope in the mail from Pssst... It contained a letter describing a new product called Yoplait Smoothie, a coupon for a free package of this item for me, and discount coupons for me to share with friends. My only requirement is to tell folks about the product and pass out the coupons.

Now, I will admit, I doubt that I would have ever purchased Yoplait Smoothie on my own (unless I came across a sweet deal!!!), so I'm thinking that this is a completely brilliant marketing campaign that GM has come up with. I am very excited to pick up my free product and try it out. I will be sure to let you know what I think about it, too!

Head on over to the Psst... website and sign up. You never know when a fun freebie might show up in your mailbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails