Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Little Structure...


I've had some ideas brewing over the past few weeks. I know, scary isn't it? I'm thinking over some regular weekly posts. My goal is to blog with a little more intentionality. I tend to write in spurts, based on inspiration. That kind of blogging is fun, and I enjoy randomness enough to keep doing it. But, I also think it would be good to put a bit of a framework into place. Something upon which to hang my randomness, so to speak :)

So, beginning tomorrow, I will be posting "Freebie Friday" on a weekly basis. I made a little game with myself to see just how much free stuff I could score in one week. I have never tracked my savings in the past. And, I must say I am surprised at all the goodies I have. I will be posting photos and descriptions of my loot. There will also be links to my favorite online freebies for the week.

Another posting series on Southernness (I just made that up.) will likely be making an appearance before too long. I'm still piddling with the details on that one. But, let's take this one step at a time, shall we?

I hope you enjoy the new posts. Let me know if you have any ideas!



(Photo courtesy of Bing image search.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails