Friday, January 15, 2010

Freebie Friday

It is time for this week's freebie roundup. First up is a roll of the things that I have gotten for free in the past seven days. I had a great week playing the Drugstore Game this week. (Click the link for a good synopsis of how this works from Chief Family Officer.)After that, find links to my favorite current freebie deals from the web.

Oh, I thought I would add my shopping totals for the week. This is for grocery and personal care items. Spent- $121.15 Saved- $246.46 Savings- 67%



Rebates Received-
$14.00-Hasbro

Mail-
Scholastic Book "It's Snowing!"
Oriental Trading Calendar w/coupons
Pillsbury Calendar w/coupons
Enfamil Formula Sample (No idea why I got this!)

Grocery Game-
2 boxes General Mills Cereal
1 pack Tilapia
5 bottles Naked Juice
1 bag Splenda
1 can Del Monte Pears
1 Jumbo Pack Diapers
1 bottle Aunt Jemimah Syrup
1 box Quaker Oats

Drugstore Game-
5 Travel First Aid Kits
1 20-roll Pack Cottonelle
3 cans Oust
1 300-count Q-tips
1 CVS Green Bag Tag

My Favorite Freebies available on the WEB...


Juicy Juice-Free Sippy Cup!


Vancouver Olympics-Free 160 page Olympic Journal. Leave your contact information and the will email you the link to receive this freebie in early February.
Thanks A Thrifty Mom!


Style Art & Frame-Free 4-color Pen. My oldest son will love this!


Purex-Free sample 3-in-1 sheets. These are great for doing laundry when you travel...also great for college students.
Thanks Freebies 4 Mom!


Wearever-Free Recipe Box w/index cards for joining their recipe forum.
Thanks Hip2Save!



Simon & Schuster-Free advance copy of Keeper . I am a little confused on this one. I am not sure if everyone who registers will receive a copy. The wording is unusual. Regardless, it is worth a try.


Mimi's Cafe-Free Breakfast Entree' for joining their club.


Mercury Magazines-Free Subscription to Spa Magazine. Mercury is a trade magazine distributor. Fill out a quick survey about what you do to qualify for this freebie.
Thanks For The Mommas!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I've gotta ask - Where/How did you get Tilapia for FREE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOGO sale at Food Lion ;) They do one every few weeks on fish, I wait until then to buy it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails