Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Did You Know? Extending the Life of Disposable Razors


Part of frugal living is getting the most from the things that we purchase. Did you know that it is possible to increase the usefulness of the blades from your razor by at least half? I learned this trick a long time ago, and it really works. The best thing about it is that it is so simple to do. When you are done using your razor, dry off the blades. That's it! Try it, you'll be surprised at the results. I sure was!

2 comments:

  1. How did you dry them? With a hair dryer or just on a towel? Sounds like a dumb question, I know. But, I am curious. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Not a dumb quesiton at all, I should have said in the post. Pat it dry with a towel. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails