Monday, December 14, 2009

Thank You!


A good friend of mine, Unfinished Mom, just let me know that she is passing along a blog award to me. I hardly think I have been at this long enough to have earned such an honor. But, I really appreciate it!

I started blogging as an outlet for my "mommy brain". You know, all the grown-up stuff that you would like to talk about occasionally instead of Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Unfinished Mom told me that it would be fun ride, and she is right. I am really surprised that anyone is reading the stuff that oozes out of my brain. :)

The requirements for accepting the Best Blog award are:

1. To accept the award, post it in your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.


2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

So, today I complete step one. I will post some of the blogs that I feel are special later this week, and pass the award along to them.

By the way, Unfinished Mom has a great post about the unexpected today. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails