Monday, December 28, 2009

My After-Christmas Bargains

Here is a photo of a few of the goodies I have picked up over the last couple of days. Everything was at least half-price.


My favorite steal of the week has been the Scotch Tape 3-Packs.
~Original price was $2.99, on sale for $1.49.
~There was a tear-off coupon on the tape for $2.00 off of the Scotch Gift Wrap Cutter.
~The Gift Wrap Cutter was originally $4.99, on sale for $2.49. Subtract the $2.00 coupon and the Cutter was $.49.
So, 9 rolls of tape and 3 Cutters cost a whopping $6, a savings of almost $18.

Also, notice the PlayDoh in a candy-cane...take it out of the candy cane and it is just PlayDoh.

I was excited to find the Scrabble to Go game for half price as well.

I forgot to include the massive roll of gold gift wrap that will be useful for many occasions in my photo.

What goodies have you scored?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails