Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Deals and Steals-96 Magazine Subscriptions for $3.99 or Less



I ran across a doozie of a deal this morning and I just had to share it with ya'll. Best Deal Magazines has 96 magazines on sale for $4.69 today. You can use code PSXX13 to get 15% off of most of them, too. And, if you shop through Ebates, you will receive 10% cash back. This brings the cost of the $4.69 subscription down to $3.60...not bad for a year of magazines. I just chose 4 and my total was $15.69. Also, their daily deal is Family Circle, which is $4.39 before the discount and cash back.


Here is a list of the ones that caught my eye:
*Family Fun
*Shape
*Taste of Home
*Road & Track
*Car & Driver
*Cycle World
*Family Circle
*Woman's Day
*Running Times
*Seventeen
*Garden & Gun

When you get to the Best Deals Magazine Website, look down the left side of the homepage for the "4.69 Magazines" tab.

Cheap magazine deals like this make great teacher gifts and stocking stuffers. I am giving several this year. Just print out a picture of the magazine cover and place it in a card that says "A gift subscription for _______ has been purchased for you."

Disclaimer: I have not purchased from this site before, but I know bloggers who have without problems. I also feel confident because it is an Ebates affiliate, and I have never had a bad experience through Ebates. Warning: They will offer you "free gifts" with each magazine purchased which ends up being book mp3 downloads. I do not trust a download from a site like this (only Amazon, itunes, Barnes and Noble, etc.), so I chose NOT to participate in the "free gifts". Use your own best judgement.

What is Ebates? It is a cashback site that you can click through to many major retailers. When you make a purchase through Ebates, you get a percentage of your purchase back in your Ebates account. Several times a year, Ebates will pay you the money you have earned. I have been a member of Ebates since around April, and have received $120 cash back, with $44 pending in my account right now. It really adds up! If you click through the link above, you will be taken to the sign-up page for Ebates. When you make your first purchase, you will make $5 extra (and so will I). If you prefer to go straight to their website instead of linking through mine, just go to www.Ebates.com. You will still receive the $5 sign-up bonus with your fist purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails