Sunday, December 27, 2009

Deals and Steals-Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual Sale


Just a reminder that Bath and Body Works is having their Semi-Annual Sale, starting today. I'm going to try to visit one of their stores, but everything is available online as well. There are no free shipping codes right now (bummer). But, there are several for $10 off of a $40 purchase. Use either code 1537 or 1419. This is a great time to stock up on Hostess Gifts. Note: Gifts sets are at a deeper discount in-store than they are online.

Signature Body Lotion, Room Sprays, and Antibacterial Hand Soap are all $3. I always stock up on the Room Sprays this time of year. They are concentrated, one spritz will cover any smell. (You know I live in a men's dorm, right?) They are also discreet. I keep these in my bathrooms and kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails