Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Deals and Steals-Stackable Coupons for Victoria's Secret Pajamas


I just stumbled upon a good deal at Couponing to Disney. You can purchase any sleepwear item, pjs, flannel pajama pants, etc. And receive 15% off at checkout. You also will qualify for a free body lotion. It appears that PINK pjs will also net you a free tote.


I ordered these because my summer pjs are getting ratty. My total was just over $25. They have a huge selection of pjs HERE. I could have purchased cheaper from Stuffmart, but I find that Vicky's stuff lasts forever. I have a set similar to the ones pictured on the left that I have been wearing for 5 years, and they still look great.

Use the codes PINKTOTE, VSNATURAL and VSSAVE15 at checkout. (Try them all.)

If you have a Victoria's Secret card... you could use the code FA918289 for 25% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails