Wednesday, December 16, 2009

E.L.F Review & Deal


On Cyber Monday I told you that I'd finally given EyesLipsFace.com a try. After months of positive reviews for quality and value, I ordered several products from their Mineral Makeup line. I have had complexion issues ever since my youngest was born and I have found that mineral makeup is much less prone to cause breakouts. But, let's face it, the top brand is EXPENSIVE. I've been getting it cheaper from ebay, but still...

I've tried different pieces from the line on different days and I want to share my opinion.
*Mineral Eyeliner $3
Pros-goes on easy, no tugging or pulling, very creamy.
Cons-raccoon eyes if used on lower lids, used only on top it is fine.

*Mineral Lipstick $5
Pros-Creamy, not sticky
Cons-needed to reapply several times during the day

*Mineral Lip Gloss $3
Pros-NOT STICKY (pet peeve of mine, sticky lip gloss), nice shimmer
Cons-None

Mineral Eye Shadow $3 (Incredible Price!)
Pros-very shimmery, subtle color (I find the high-priced one to be to intense.)
Cons-staying power is fair but didn't last morning through evening

Mineral Foundation $5 (!!!!)
Pros-great price, great staying power, very similar to the high-priced version
Cons-None

Mineral Booster Large $8 (!!!!)
This is your finishing powder.
Pros-Identical to the expensive stuff
Cons-None

Over all I am very impressed. And, right now they have a great deal going. You can get a free gift with ANY purchase. Did I mention that they have lip gloss and eye shadow for $1? The gift is a Mini Makeup Kit (shown at the top of this post) that sells for $15. You can purchase a $1 item, pay $6.95 for shipping, and get the $15 kit for free. Use the code LOYAL at checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails