Sunday, November 22, 2009

Giving Thru Christmas Challenge-Day 12


Forgive me for being behind in these posts, I have several ideas for you that I will post over the next couple of days. Today I want to challenge you to say Thank You to a US soldier. There are many ways to do this, including adopting a soldier to send care packages and letters of encouragment to. We are checking into this option and I will keep you posted.

A cool new way that I just learned about is Let's Say Thanks, hosted by Xerox. Click the link to choose a postcard design, a greeting, and customize it with your name and hometown. Xerox will then print the postcard and send it to a brave man or woman who is standing for freedom somewhere across the globe. It took about 30 seconds...such an easy way to give.

Thanks, Sally!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails