Monday, November 16, 2009

Find Restaurants Where Kids Eat Free!

So, you know how a lot of restaurants have special hours on certain nights where kids get a free meal? I have never been able to keep straight which night is free at which eatery. What do you know, there is a website out there to help! "Kids Eat For" is a database for this information. Let me explain:

Let's say it is Wednesday night and you want to go out with the family. Simply pull up their website, choose the city closest to you, and a calendar will pop up showing which restaurants have deals for kids for each night of the week. You can also click on the restaurant to see the details of the deal including their kids menu. How cool is that?

I have installed their widget on the right side of my blog that will give a quick view. You can sort the widget information by major city. If you want to go to their homepage from my blog, just click on their logo at the bottom of the widget. I hope this helps your family save a little dough. With the way my boys eat, I know it is going to be a blessing to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails