Saturday, February 13, 2010

Freebie Friday...Err, Saturday

I intentionally waited an extra day to post freebies this week. See, the snow has made it very difficult to get out to run deals. And, I have only had mail delivery two times this week. I thought by holding out for one more day I might have more to show for the week. But, alas, the pickings are pretty slim. Find my favorite online freebies below.

Here are my freebies in all their glory...


I am pretty excited that I was able to get 5 minutes at CVS to get toothpaste and toothbrushes.

In the mail I received a Cooking With Stock booklet and a Love Letter Kit (just in time for V-day!)


FREE ONLINE GOODIES


Excedrin is giving away a FREE FULL-SIZE Sample with survey HERE. The survey is one question. Hint-They are giving the freebie away to people who do not usually use their product.


Focus on the Family is offering a no-strings attached, free, 6 month subscription to Thriving Family Magazine HERE. I am really excited to get this one.


Home Made Simple has another $30 coupon book available HERE. These are fabulous, high value coupons!


Sam's Club is giving away samples of Emergen-C HERE.


Choose your sample of Aveeno Haircare HERE. This is one of my favored shampoos.


Teecino Herbal Caffeine-Free Coffee is offering a free sample when you subscribe to their newsletter HERE. I've never tried this one, but I've read good things from other bloggers.

Have Fun!!! Opening my mailbox (when the mail is running!) is like a little bit of Christmas every day. =D

2 comments:

  1. We're glad you found us and hope you enjoy the magazine! We're also excited to tell you about the launch of ThrivingFamily.com! Please "take it for a test drive" and let us know what you think.

    Thanks for passing along the word!
    Thriving Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for the info. I will definitely check out the website. I appreciate you stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails