Friday, February 26, 2010

Freebie Friday

This is my weekly freebie post. First, I'll show you everything that I've gotten for free this week, along with the links to anything that is still available. At the bottom of the post is a list of my favorite online freebies from this week. I usually get at least one free item in the mail every day...it's just like Christmas! Free stuff is out there, it's just a matter of looking for it!

Weekly Totals:
Spent-$145.31
Saved-$201.58 ~ 58% savings
Future Money- $2 @ Weis, $10 @ Superfresh, $20.49 @ CVS
(This is cash off of a future purchase at each store.)
*Please note that I am playing catchup this week. The weather kept me from shopping for about 10 days earlier in the month. I normally would not spend $145 in one week.

My Freebies:

Drugstore Game:
~8 Cans Bumblebee Tuna
~Ear Rinse
~Colgate Max Fresh
~3 Colgate Toothbrushes

Grocery Game:
~Rotel
~2 Coffee Mate
~Sarah Lee Bread
~1/2 Gallon Chocolate Milk (not shown)
~1 lb. Ground Turkey
~Fresh Express Salad

Mailbox:
~Avery Removable Label Pad
~3 Pampers Diapers w/coupon HERE
~Murad Skincare Sample HERE
~Betty Crocker Calendar w/recipes HERE
~Eat Better America Calendar w/recipes HERE

Online Goodies:

Zone Perfect is giving away a free sample to their first 30,000 fans on facebook. Click HERE and then click the "Zone Perfect" tab. I've never had a Zone product...wondering how it will taste.


Walmart is giving away samples of Olay Total Effects Body Wash HERE. I love taking these samples along when I travel.


True Lemon is giving away samples HERE. Tasty in tea or water.


Tide has a sample of their new detergent with Febreeze HERE. This will come in handy at my house...you see, I have boys...and their laundry can use all the help it can get!


South Beach has a sample of their new S'mores bar HERE. It's S'mores...do you need another reason to grab this one???


Mercury Magazines has a totally free subscription to Ladies Home Journal HERE. You will need to select an industry. I used "other" and then "homemaker". Under job function I always select "general manager" (and I dare anyone to question that!) These are legitimate, I have several free subscriptions from them.


Walmart also has a free sample of Crest 3D Whitestrips HERE. Been drinking too much coffee? Here's the solution ;)


You may notice as you link to the freebies this week that a new window opens for the link. This makes it easier to come back to MDM for the next freebie on the list. My cool friend, Jenny, over at Payday Shopping taught me how to edit the HTML for this neat little trick. Thanks, Jenny! She is trying to shop only on paydays (Bi-weekly), and cook great meals for her family. Be sure to check out some of her recipes. She has a versatile Mushroom Risotto that I am anxious to try out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails