Sunday, March 7, 2010

New Additions

No...I'm not pregnant...wouldn't that be a hoot ...seein' as how we are adopting child #3 and all? No, I'm talking about a new addition to the ole' blog. You may have noticed in the past couple of days that there is a shiny new button at the top of the blog that says "Recipes".

After nosing around a bit, I finally figured out how to create buttons across the bottom of the header.
Whadaya know?

Over time, I'll add a more. I thought it would be nice to start by putting all of my recipes in one place.

Did ya notice how I pretty much lost all semblance of correct grammar in this post? Me, too. I'm guessing it has something to do with the post-ick haze that I'm in right now (kid and husband both sick). Maybe I should step away from the computer now, hmmm.

Wondering what the photo has to do with this post? Nothing at all. I'm just dreaming of warm weather, baby!

Happy Sunday!

*The photo is my own, taken on Darkwood Beach, Antigua.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails