Monday, March 29, 2010

Cheesy Brunch Bundles


I needed to whip up a quick brunch menu this morning, for a friend who was coming over to chat. This was one on-the-fly experiment that worked out quite nicely. May I say that it is amazing what you can do with a can of crescent rolls? I think this is a pretty versatile recipe, too. You can use any meat & cheese combination that you have on hand. It yields 4 servings.

Cheesy Brunch Bundles

4 oz. Chopped Lunch Meat (I used turkey)
3/4 c. Shredded Cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
2 T. Mayonnaise
1T. Stone Ground Mustard
1 Tube Crescent Rolls

Preheat oven to 400°. Combine first four ingredients and mix well. Separate crescent rolls into 4 rectangles, and pinch center seam together. Spoon meat mixture along the center of the rectangle, then pull opposite corners together and twist to seal. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and bubbly. I served them with a side of cantaloupe chunks and blueberries.





My friend ended up not being able to join me, so my little guy and I enjoyed a fancy breakfast together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails