Sunday, April 4, 2010

Reflections ~ Then and Now


I love Spring. It is absolutely my favorite time of year. I love the renewal, the "waking up" of the world around me, and how God has given us this wonderful illustration in nature of the new life that is available through Jesus. Since this is a weekend for remembering His ultimate sacrifice, I thought I would share the images that I have been cosidering over the last couple of days.

My Deck Exactly 52 Days Ago:



My Deck Today:



My Front Yard 52 Days Ago:



My Front Yard Today:



The differences are startling, aren't they? The change that takes place in the life of an individual who turns to Jesus is even more vast...and more beautiful. Grace is a glorious thing.

Happy Easter, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails