Saturday, April 3, 2010

Free for the Asking ~ 11+ Available Freebies

I actually took a good part of the week off from shopping. I have had 3 cases of stomach virus, a case of double conjunctivitis and an ear infection going at my house. Somehow...I have dodged the bullet myself...for now. I still have some freebies to show off, but the majority of it came from my mailbox. The great part of having a stockpile is that you can scale back without the world coming to an end.

As always, I will begin the post with my personal freebies for the week, along with links or explanations of anything still available. (If you have already requested the samples in my "mailbox" section, you probably won't be able to request them again, unless I indicate that it has "reset".) Then I will give you the links to my favorite new online freebies of the week.

Free stuff is all around us...all you have to do is ask!

Weekly Totals
Spent $75.68
Saved $110.10, 59%
Coupons 42
Rebates 0
Net Cost $75.68



Grocery Game:

~4 Cans Chef Boyardee (Not Pictured)

~3 Scrubbing Bubbles

~2 Boxes Mueller's Pasta

~1 Trident Layers Gum

Drugstore Game:

~2 Boxes Peeps

~1 Oral-B Toothbrush

~Bonus Pack Children's Tylenol

Mailbox:

~Disney Classics DVD (Disney Movie Rewards Program)

~Wink Photo Strip (Check out how to get this HERE, I will be putting this in a stocking as a bookmark.)

~Bounce Sheets Sample (NLA)

~Coupon for Free Package Yo Plus (NLA)

~Bob Evans Birthday Club, Free Meal for my Son (Sign up HERE)

~Toys R Us Birthday Club, $3 Gift Card (Sign up HERE, fyi, we have never received the birthday call that is supposed to be a part of this.)

~Osaka Hibachi, Free Hibachi Meal (Woo Hoo!)

~Huggies 2-diaper Sample (NLA)

~Kellogs All-Bran Sample (NLA)

~Kashi Go-Lean Crunch Sample w/coupon (NLA, get a Kashi Bar Coupon HERE)

~The Limited, $15 off purchase $15 or more x2 (Become an Insider for these mailing HERE, tiny print at the top of the page.)

~Family Circle Magazine (NLA)


New Online Goodies:

~Walmart is offering another sample from Kotex, a part of their new U line. Snag it HERE.


~Walmart also has a sample of Dove Men+Care available HERE.

~Box Tops for Education has a sample of Avery Label Pads HERE. Yay for free office supplies!

~Try out a sample of Leather CPR for cleaning and conditioning leather, HERE.

~John Frieda is giving away two samples right now. Get Luxurious Volume Shampoo and Conditioner HERE and Frizz-Ease Shampoo and Conditioner HERE.

~Pick your sample from Elle and Emergenc-E HERE. This is a different link, if you have requested this one before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails