Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Deals and Steals ~ Free Shipping and Free Gift from Perfumania


Perfumania has clearance items starting at $2.49. Plus, if you order today, you will receive free shipping AND a 1 oz. Ocean Pacific cologne for the guy in your life.

I just picked up a tube of Big Sexy Lips lip color, plus the OP cologne for $2.49, shipped. Not a bad deal. The cologne will make a nice stocking stuffer for someone who will remain nameless ;)

Go HERE to see their clearance items in order from least to most expensive. You might even find a Mother's Day gift for a great price! No code is required.

Thanks Hip to Save!

1 comment:

  1. A quick update on this post...I got my order in 2 DAYS! The free gift is very nice, and nicely packaged. All told, I got $40 worth of product for $2.49, shipped for free. I am very impressed with the quality and shipping speed of this order from Perfumania.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails