Sunday, April 11, 2010

Free For the Asking (Abbreviated) ~ 7 Freebies!




I have had a pretty crazy week. We have been enjoying visits from both sets of grandparents consecutively and my son's State Geography Bee on Friday. I know posts have been scarce this week. I promise to back at it full-force in just a few days.

I do want to give you a rundown of the online freebies that I have run across during my snippets of time at the computer. So, without further adieu...


~Yo Plus is offering a coupon for a FREE 4-pack of yougurt HERE. I have already received this and picked mine up at the store. Free yogurt...YAY!


~Aveeno is offering samples of shampoo and conditioner from their new Nourish line HERE.


~Espn is offering a free personalized poster HERE. Just upload your image into one of three designs and print out your poster. It can also be shared on your social networking sites.


~Get yourself a free sample of EAS Myoplex Nutrition Shakes HERE. You will instantly be allowed to print a coupon for this freebie. Keep in mind that some stores may not accept a printed freebie coupon. I have found that Food Lion and Weis still will.


~Get a free fragrance sample HERE from Jovan.


~Land 'O Lakes wants to let you try their spreadable butter with olive oil for free. Purchase a package of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter or Promise Buttery Spread and submit THIS REBATE FORM for a coupon for free Land 'O Lakes.


~Uncle Ben's is offering a choice of Ready Whole Grain Rice Medley Samples HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails