Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Great Deal On Printer Ink!


I just had to share the amazing deal that I just got on ink! Through tomorrow, 11/17, you can receive 10% of remanufactured ink cartridges from 123inkjets.com. But, that's not all. This offer also includes free shipping. And, if you start out at *Ebates, you will receive 16% cash back on your purchase!

This is the order that I just placed:
3 ink cartridges @ $13.95 = $41.85
- 10% = $37.67 shipped
- $6.03 cash back = $31.64
That's only $10.55 per cartridge!

The same cartridge (not remanufactured) at Walmart is $14.97, plus I would have to pay tax, making them $15.87. I saved $15.97 (or $5.32 per cartridge!) by ordering from 123inkjets.

I have ordered from this company before and been very pleased with their speedy shipping and the quality of their product. I honestly can't tell a difference in the remanufactured cartridges.

Use code GIVETEN to receive your 10% off and free shipping...and don't forget about *Ebates">Ebates!

**Ebates is a cash back program for online orders. I have earned over $230 cash back on purchases through them. Yes it really works! They deposit my savings in my paypal account every few months. If you sign up through the link above, I will receive a $5 bonus to my account. You will receive a $5 bonus whether you use my link or not. If you prefer not to connect through me, simply visit www.ebates.com. If you ever make purchases online, you should be using a reputable cash back site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails