Sunday, May 2, 2010

Where in the World is MDM?


I know that my posting recently has been sporadic at best.

Just so you know...it really bugs me...a lot. But, my family received some life-changing information a few days ago. It's good stuff...really good. Unfortunately I cannot share the details with you just yet. Trust me, when I can, I will!

I just wanted you to know that I haven't forgotten about you. I will continue to post when I can. This blog is important to me.

There are other things afoot right now that must and should divert my attention. As much as I love sharing the freebie post with you each week, it is the most time-consuming post that I put together. I have to put it on hold for now. I want to direct you to For the Mommas and Freebies 4 Mom. They will keep you up to speed as the freebies become available.

I cannot wait to share my news with you...really! Hopefully that time will come within the next few days.

All My Love,
MDM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails