Thursday, December 2, 2010

Giving Challenge ~ Samaritan's Purse Gift Catalog


Have you ever thought of giving a goat as a Christmas gift? How about some baby chicks or a mosquito net? With the Samaritan's Purse Gift Catalog you can! Send your selection from an array of life-changing, and in some cases life-saving, gifts to an individual in great need in another part of the world. I've worked with Samaritan's Purse on a volunteer basis many times, and I can personally vouch for their effective and important work. I've also always been impressed with the amount of their budget that actually goes to minsitry. In 2009, 89% of their resources wen't directly to the work to which they are committed. Check out their interactive Gift Catalog HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Amy,
    You and Joel have been on my mind. I remembered that LaRee mentioned you had a blog, so I got the link from her. Just wanted to say "hi and we love you". So excited to hear about the adoption of your little girl. God is so good! Rick and I now have 6 grandchildren - the oldest is 8 - 5 girls and 1 boy.
    Jennie Sullens

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails